We offer seven modernly furnished guest rooms named after the famous Bernkastel vineyards and their grape varieties. The rooms are equipped with sitting area, TV, WLAN, WC and shower. Of course, cribs are available for your little ones. It is also possible to store your bicycles in our bicycle cellar.
Experience an outstanding time at the Gästehaus am Schlossberg
Vacation with dog
Although dogs are family members, we would like to inform you that dogs are not allowed in our house.
Double room moat .............. 27,00 € p.p. Double room Standard ........... 33,50 € p.p. Double room comfort ............. 41,00 € p.p.
In addition, a tourism tax of € 1.50 per person/day is charged
Easter bunnies beware!
- 3 nights incl. breakfast
- Enjoy our Easter menu one evening
Per person from 149,00 €
Winter fairy tales Bernkastel
- Monday to Friday only
- 4 nights in a double room
- 1 three-course menu in the Rotisserie-Royale
Per person from 153,00 €
- 2 nights with breakfast
- 1 menu in 3 courses in the Rotisserie Royale
- 1 menu in 5 courses in the Rotisserie Royale
Per person from 143,50 €
Wine Festival - Arrangement
- Be inspired by the wine stands. musical backgrounds and much more at the largest wine festival of the Middle Moselle.
- 5 nights in a double room incl. breakfast
- 5 evenings surprise menu in 3 courses in the Rotisserie Royale
Per person from 325,00 €
Switch off and enjoy
- 3 nights in a double room incl. breakfast
- 1 menu in 5 courses by candlelight in the Rotisserie Royale
- One morning of your choice start the day with a champagne breakfast
Per person from 149,00 €
Highlight of the year
- Look forward to a glamorous New Year's Eve and celebrate the New Year with us with pleasure
- Arrival is on December 29 and departure on January 1
- 3 nights in double room with breakfast
Per person from 235,00 €
Overlooked by the ruins of Landshut Castle, the town invites you to wander through its rich history. Perhaps the most magnificent half-timbered ensemble in the region is the old town of Bernkastel. On the banks of the Moselle is the mighty parish church of St. Michael, whose steeple once served as the watchtower of the fortified town. Around it, various fountains decorate the town. But also on the other side of the Moselle, in Kues, there are many interesting things to discover. For it was there that the town's namesake, Nicholas Cusanus, the famous scholar and cardinal, was born. His foundation, the 500-year-old St. Nicholas Hospital, includes a Gothic chapel. It is, along with his birthplace, a landmark of the city and still serves as a home for the elderly
Landshut castle ruin
It is a familiar sight for every visitor who travels to Bernkastel - Kues. A visit to the castle ruins rewards you with impressive insights and views of the magnificent Moselle cultural landscape. This is one of the reasons why the Landshut castle ruins are not only one of the most popular destinations for excursions in the region, recent discoveries also prove that it is one of the oldest structures on the Moselle.
The Moselvinothek in Bernkastel - Kues is the world's largest vinotheque for Moselriesling. The wines are sensory tested and selected by a jury of experts. You can taste and buy almost 150 different wines of the Mosel region there.